- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Functional Area: Sales
- Preferred Experience: Mid-Career Level
- Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree
Develops and manages an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Dig IN Anchors market share and revenue.
- Prospects for new business, direct customer engagement, working with Dig IN Anchors partners to increase Dig IN Anchors product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging business relationships to drive sales into end users.
- Manages both an indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Dig IN Anchors.
- Ability to leverage and maximize the fulfillment channel while working with Dig IN Anchors end user accounts on new product initiatives.
- Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using Dig IN Anchors projection and forecasting tools.
- Ability to partner with sales and service organizations and retail business executives within corporate environments.
- Typically responsible for midsized accounts, and/or a mid-size-sized quota/territory.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
Strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (Big Box, Regional, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dig IN Anchors products is a plus
- Knowledge of complementary marine and add-on products
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within retail partners to increase Dig IN Anchors revenues within assigned territory
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ
(Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years prior territory sales experience in a retail environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of products.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate headquarters
- We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
Dig IN Anchors is an equal opportunity employer
Email Resume to ... Careers @DigInAnchors.com